A stylish, spacious penthouse apartment for six people in a gracious Manor House in Walberswick
The Penthouse is a stylish, spacious penthouse apartment for six people in a gracious Manor House in the desirable area of Walberswick close to the harbour and beach, with stunning views of Southwold and Reydon.
The apartment is furnished and equipped to a high standard.
- Large, spacious open plan Lounge with super views from the four big windows across the Blyth Marshes towards Southwold, the Harbour and Reydon. L-shaped sofa seats six easily. Family sized colour TV with DVD player.
- The Dining area with its table and chairs for six is open plan with the Lounge area and has a separate wall-mounted flat screen TV.
- The Kitchen is also open plan and is connected to the Dining area. It is fully-fitted and very well equipped with built-in oven, microwave, electric hob with extractor over, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
- The Master Bedroom has a kingsize double bed, built-in wardrobes, dressing table, wall mounted flat screen TV and a spacious en-suite bathroom with a bath, heated towel rail, wc and wash basin.
- There are two Twin Bedrooms at the opposite end of the apartment, with views towards Southwold. Each bedroom has two single beds and wardrobes, mirrors etc.
- Family Bathroom with a shower, wc and wash basin.
There is an enclosed garden shared with the four other properties in Marsh End. There are two lovely seating areas, one under an arbour covered with honeysuckle and roses, and the other a wooden bench with views out and beyond.
There is a lockable, dry, garden shed for keeping bicycles and pushchairs etc. Parking for one car (very important in Walberswick!) and we are adjacent to the public car park for further parking.
- Sleeps 6
- Friday to Friday lettings (unless agreed otherwise)
- Power and heating included
- Linen included - except towels please bring your own
- Cot and highchair available. (Please bring your own cot linen)
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Parking for one car
Contact Rosemary Beattie:
Telephone: 01508 528786
Email Rosemary Beattie
Sat Nav Reference: